Sacred Heart Church Guting
Sacred Heart Church Guting
And do not forget to do good, and to impart; for by such sacrifices God's favour is obtained. ( Hebrews13:16)
Introduction, Mission and Vision
Sacred Heart of Jesus Church Guting will enter the 38th year this year. Our mission is to help people meet Jesus, know Jesus, and love Jesus. Live the love, life, and joy of the children of God, and be willing to follow Jesus and participate in the mission of Jesus' love and service.
We are longing for brothers and sisters can feel that the parish is a big family of God with people. Arouse laities can get out of their comfort zone and be more enthusiastic about the mission of evangelization and service, so that the parish can be active and expand in communion, service and evangelization. Lead more people who have not known Jesus and be a part of the big family of God's people.
No man lighteth a candle, and putteth it in a hidden place, nor under a bushel; but upon a candlestick, that they that come in, may see the light. (Luke 11:33)
The work continues this year is as following:
1. Provide kinds of sacrament and celebrations of communion.
2. Develop Sunday school and cultivate youth fellowship
3. Set up of Catechumen classes
4. Promote social justice caring action
5. Advance family patrol works: Except for promoting family prayer and Eucharistic Adoration in Sunday school, a series of lectures on family spirituality are also held, which is expected to help the laities to use their faith with Jesus to confront challenges of family and marriage.
6. New-evangelization pastoral renewal program: Transforms into a "parish with a focus on evangelization" and hopes to promote the new evangelization of Catholic Church in Taiwan.
I. The "Faith Formation Center" will be established by the collaboration of this church, Holy Family Church Taipei and Fu Jen Faculty of Theology to launch a complete faith-cultivation course and guide to become mature Christian step by step.
II. Promote the evangelistic cell group—the cell group is mainly engaged in praying, bible studying, sharing, and intercession. It is expected that the Bible will be used to deeply drive the laities into faith, and let the parish become to an expanding apostolic group.
That the communication of thy faith may be made evident in the acknowledgment of every good work, that is in you in Christ Jesus. (Philemon 01:06)
Self-supporting programs are actively promoted. We sincerely invite everyone who is grateful to God and belong to the family of the parish, to participate generously in the dedication plan. This is a crucial index of the recognition, and it is also very helpful for the finance of the parish. In response to the request of the National Tax Administration in the future, all donations require detailed information, including the ID number. Therefore, whether you are making your first donation, you are requested to fill in the details on your self-supporting dedication bag. Inconveniences place to ask respectfully to forgive and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at the information counter on Sunday.
A little leaven corrupteth the whole lump. (Galatians 5:9)
Other methods of Donation