This eoffering platform is developed by Linkuswell Technologies Co., Ltd. and hosted by us to ensure the protection of donor's personal data, privacy and rights, donor's personal data will be used in the transaction process according to the Article 8 of the Personal Data Protection Act, which provides notification of the following:
I. Purpose and method of collection
The collection purpose is for customer management and membership management (statutory specific purpose subject number: 063,090). The collection method will be used to collect personal data through membership sign in.
II. Types of personal data collection
Personal data collected by the company on the website includes：
1. C001 identifies individuals: such as the donor's name, address, telephone, email and other information.
2. C002 identifies the financial-related information: such as credit card or transfer account information.
3. C003 government database: such as ID number or passport number (foreigner).
4. C011 personal description: such as gender, nationality, date of birth.
III. Collection period, area, object and method
- Period: The period during which the organization operates.
- Region: Donor’s personal data will be used in Taiwan.
- Object and method: Donor’s personal data is collected and used for functions such as membership management and customer management of the organization.
- For financial transactions and authorization: Financial-related information provided by donor’s will be submitted to financial institutions during financial transaction processes (such as credit card authorization and transfer) to complete financial transactions.
IV. Rights of Consumer Personal Data
Donor has the rights of the parties in accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Law and can call our organization's customer service to apply.